I’ve been using the Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector on my hyperpigmentation and seeing results. Most over-the-counter hyperpigmentation products don’t offer satisfactory results-for me as a POC. I always knew I needed something stronger, with a high safety profile. I was beyond elated when Cyspera came on the scene.
Here are things you need to know about the intensive pigment corrector
- It was found to be just as effective as Kligman’s formula (hydroquinone, tretinoin, and hydrocortisone) in treating hyperpigmentation (melasma and more) without the side effects.
- Do not wash your face before use. If you mistakenly do, you will have to wait one hour before use.
- You may use it once a day and it will still be effective.
- It needs to be used as a leave-on mask. It can be left on for about 15-30 mins.
- To see results, you may need to wait about four weeks.
- Can be combined with other tyrosinase inhibitors (azelaic acid, arbutin, and more) for best results.
- It is safe to use with retinoids.
Click Here to buy Cyspera (intensive dark spot corrector) at a discount rate.
P R O T O C O L
When using Cyspera, you must adhere to the below protocol to achieve optimal results:
I. Use once daily for an initial phase of 16 weeks to produce a uniform and light complexion.
II. Beyond twelve weeks, use twice weekly to maintain your desired skin complexion.
PRODUCT : Cyspera: https://lddy.no/yutj
HOW TO — USE
1. Do not wash your face before application. If necessary to wash, wait for one hour before application.
2. Apply a thin layer on the skin (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). Leave on for 15 minutes.
3. Remove by washing the area with a gentle face cleanser. Gently pat your face dry.
4. Moisturize the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day.
David J., Maryam K., Leonardo M. 2020. Cysteamine, Towards A Novel First Line Treatment for Melasma? Skin of Color Update