Hi everyone, in this video I talk about treating dark spots with tretinoin (AM & PM routine).
1. Cleanse – To minimize irritation potential, any regular body wash/soap will do
2. Spot Lightener – Hydroquinone 4% https://bit.ly/3nhCxtA
3. Moisturizer @amlactin Moisturizing Lotion https://amzn.to/39iiUwI
4. Sunscreen @eucerinus Daily Hydration Lotion https://amzn.to/2QLjWLa
2. Tretinoin https://thepigmentedlife.com/product-li…
3. Spot lightener https://bit.ly/3nhCxtA
4. Moisturizer (preferably one without an AHA)
► Tretinoin https://thepigmentedlife.com/product-li…
► Hydroquinone https://thepigmentedlife.com/product-li…
S O U R C E S
Davis, E. C., & Callender, V. D. (2010). Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation: a review of the epidemiology, clinical features, and treatment options in skin of color. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 3(7), 20–31.
Kasraee, Behrooz & Mansouri, P. & Farshi, Susan. (2018). Significant therapeutic response to cysteamine cream in a melasma patient resistant to Kligman’s formula. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 18. 10.1111/jocd.12837.
Lowe NJ, Rizk D, Grimes P, Billips M, Pincus S. Azelaic acid 20% cream in the treatment of facial hyperpigmentation in darker-skinned patients. Clin Ther. 1998 Sep-Oct;20(5):945-59. doi: 10.1016/s0149-2918(98)80076-3. PMID: 9829446.
Disclaimer: All content on this channel is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or other healthcare professionals.